Wanna order our kids tracker but still have no idea how to use it? Or get one and can not wait to get it go. Then you must read this blog. We will list all the details of how to set up application for the smart kids watch.
To begin with, you need to download the App. There are several ways to do it.
- Search it on Google play or Apple store.
For Android Phones, enter into play.google.com and type Setracker, then you can download it in your phone.
For ios phones, search Setracker in Apple store. Then you can see app as follow.
2. Scan QR code on the packing box and which is always you can find at the button of boxes.
Secondly, to create user account on the application.
- Register Account.
2. Scan or enter into the device ID.Each device has only one unique ID, it can be only be used once, and it is the access to connect between watch and phone.
3. Device ID. Normally you can find the ID number on the back of the watch or the outside of the box. And it is always with IMEI number.
4. Choose language and server location. After you scan the device ID and fill into the account name and password. You got to choose the language and server in you area before you finish it. The language we have now are: English, Türkiye, Português,Español,Deutsch, ภาษาไทย. And there are 5 sever around world now, they are Hong kong, Asia and oceania, North America, South America, Europe and Africa.
5. Log in. Use the account name and pass word to log in. For example, we create an demo account of wonlex.
After we finished all these, then we are about t try the kids watch. Install the SIM card in the watch and set SOS numbers for contacts. More usage manual will be introduced in next blog.
If you have further questions on how to set the app. just comment this blog or send us message.
Please don’t buy kids watches from other marketplace,Their after-sale service is not good and fast.If you did and need after sale service,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of comment blow this blog,We will reply for your email within 24 hours,thanks.