Dear customers and partners:
First of all, I would like to thank you all partners who selling original wonlex brand watches, for your support and hardworking, more people get to know us. But It is always not so easy. People who care their own profit take advantage of people’s trust, selling copy and bad quality watches under name of Wonlex.
We are feeling sorry for customers that not enough precaution taken to protect their interest, and also sorry for customer who work with us but later only undercover our brand. However, we still think it is never too late.
From the feedback of our partner and after several days investigation, we have got a black list who selling counterfeit wonlex Kids GPS Watch. What we find as follow:
- We see company who use self-made hologram to declare they are original Wonlex Watches.
- We see company who sell models with extreme low price and no warranty but marketing as Wonlex
- We meet companies who are selling Wonlex watches, but failed to contact them by all means, even deleted from Skype list once approved.
What we are doing:
- We send warning letter to company who is cheating with us, and demand them to delete all information related WONLEX
- We are taking measure to make our product harder to copy and easy to recognize. (There will have blog to present how original Wonlex watch is looking)
- We are going to send all black list company to our official partners and some of them will be published here, hope more customers can be warned.
- We have designed and published Wonlex offcial Authenticity checking label.
More information about the Authenticity checking label:
Please notice this is only officially issued Authenticity checking label, except this we do not have any other ways to prove original. The hologram you might see on website on all self-made by the retailers.’
Release time: 5 January, 2017
How to use bar code check authenticity?
Firstly, you have to scrape the coating, then you are able to scan the full bar code; after that you will see a page which indicating the unique random number for your watch. Once the bar code has been used more than one time, there will have message alerts in the page.
THIS BLOG WILL KEEP UPDATING…